Saturday, May 28, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
http://sepiasaturday.blogspot.com/ for many more interesting contributions this week and every week.
Next Tuesday, May 31, I am Table Topics Master. The theme for the meeting is "Self-Assessment". I need to come up with some ideas for each member to come to the lecturn and talk "off the cuff" for 2 minutes. I don't need it to be dead serious, a little fun could be inserted there. Any bloggers have any suggestions???
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
This is a photo of my parents, Edmond and Jeanne taken on their wedding day in 1946. It is tattered and torn, had to retouch the creases out of it. I was born in 1950, I can still remember Mom sitting at the Vanity table combing her long curly hair when I was around five and thinking I had the most beautiful Mom ever! She is still a good looking 81 year old.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Lost all my followers
- Black man with white child and dog
- I need help with Table Topics for Toastmasters
- The Waters aren't always calm...............
- For Sepia Saturday 75
- A Day at the Beach
- An Embarrassing moment at Toastmasters
- A very special delivery by post
- In Keeping with the wedding/love theme this week f...
- Perfect day from start to finish
- ▼ May (10)