Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Imagine...on the front lawn


Now, I know these birds as the Canada Geese.  They have chosen to stay awhile with me.  They come every morning and evening.  They feed off insects on the lawn, they get to swim around on the Miramichi River.  Life is certainly good for them as I don't want to hunt them, I just enjoy their visits everyday.  I have a feeling I will luck into alot of other nature episodes while I am housesitting here.  Different seasons bring on different sights.  This past winter saw alot of snowmobilers on the river.  This summer will see a lot of sailboats and fishing ships.   Maybe the occasional salmon jumping out of the water.  What a great opportunity for photographs!!

1 comment:

  1. Certainly a great place for photographs! A very long time ago I have read this book about Canada geese, unfortunately I can not remember its title.

    ReplyDelete