Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sending out 2012 with a cold

Well, I have been home sick (nasty cold) for the last couple of days, will attempt to go in to work today (Saturday) for a few hours to try and catch up.  I even shopped at late hours to avoid the crowds and mostly left my gloves on, but still managed to get a cold, ugh.

On the bright side, I am starting to put Christmas Decor away.  Also coming across boxes I have yet to unpack, finding things I haven't seen for awhile.  Looking forward to getting back to "normal", having housesat a beautiful waterfront home for a year wasn't my "norm".  I had my stuff in storage for all that time.  Glad to be where I can hang my hat wherever I feel and please, this is my new abode now.

I am also looking forward to doing some gardening in the Spring.  I still have some scarlet runner beans left over from my second last move, they should grow....I have planted them before,and they have grown from being in a brown bag for a couple of years!!  The picture above shows a bit of scarlet runners starting to creep up the deck.  They hide a multitude of flaws......

Also looking forward to going to Vancouver for Easter to visit with my son, his wife, and my little two year old grandaughter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry to hear that, it does seem to be making the rounds. Have a joyous holiday, and bring in the new year feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to feel better now, I will feel much better tomorrow!! In for another snowstorm, so I had better be fit to go out shovelling! Happy New Year to you and yours! Now that I am settled in my new little abode, I will be blogging on a more regular basis.

      Delete