Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boats heading out to fish lobsters in Tabusintac, NB, Canada



Lobster season starting in Tabusintac, New Brunswick, Canada!  Gail Harding took this breathtaking picture as the fleet was heading out this morning.  It was very early in the morning, what a fantastic photo!  I wish I had been there to witness this too.  It is a dangerous industry and I wish them safety on the waters.  God be with them!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, very scary, but this is one most lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous photograph. Indeed, it is a dangerous business to be in and we all wish them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo. I remember eating Nova Scotia lobster when I lived there..never tasted anything like it since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. That is a fantastic picture. The boats don't look as big as I would have expected.

    ReplyDelete