Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sepia Saturday for September 28, 2013

 An assortment to Norman Rockwell pictures from my calendar.
 I remember the pain of listening to my brother when he got his first guitar too!!
 Norman Rockwell had a way of portraying everyday things in a way that it was rather classical.
 Oh my, how I remember the sheer fun and  fright of sledding a steep slope.....
For more fun, check out www.sepiasaturday.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. The prompt picture reminded me of Rockwell too. These are wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfect, and my kind of artist. He sure captured life at it's best, no matter what the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever twist! Like Karen, I also appreciate the way Rockwell captured everyday subjects in everyday activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely illustrations and a different way of interpreting the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved Norman Rockwell's paintings. He must have truly loved life in all its forms because he certainly caught every form in his artistic endeavors. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people are very talented. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our second dose of Rockwell this week. I must look him up. His work is great fun it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was in art college a Rockwell show came to San Francisco. I couldn't wait to see it, but classmates turned their nose up in disgust. He was after all just an "illustrator." I'm sure few of them ever gained even one iota of the success that he did. I'm glad to see that these days illustrators are given the credit they were always due.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice spin on the theme.
    Rockwell will always be a classic!!
    It was those genuine feelings he invoked in his illustrations
    that we can all relate to somehow.
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete