Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Monday, January 27, 2014

I had an interesting day today.

Well, I had an interesting day. I called a lady who sells Avon to place an order. The lady answers, I was using my cell phone, did not get her first line, however, I got her second line which was "How can I help you?" I told her I wanted to place an order. She started to laugh. I was wondering WHAT was so funny??? She said, "Are you SURE you want to place an order here? I said, "yes, I do". In between bouts of laughter, she asked, "Do you realize you called MAHER'S FUNERAL HOME? Then, the both of us had a great laugh, I told her I wanted to order a jacket, a nice one that they could probably lay me down in, but NOT today! I could still hear her laughing when I hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment