Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Seawind Jewelley shop in Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick, Canada.

When I saw this week's prompt in SepiaSaturday, I thought about the visit to Grand Manan Island, a small island south of New Brunswick, Canada.

I stopped off at a little shop called Seawind that was surrounded by a lovely and thriving garden, I was able to converse with the lady who made beautiful jewellery in this little shop.

Hope you like the pictures as  much as I enjoyed visiting that little country shop that overlooked the hundreds of blooms in the garden, how good is that.





 Even a dragonfly was enjoying her working, it stuck around long enough for me to take a couple of photos.

For more intriguing pictures of women at work and play, go to sepiasaturday.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend, may you be enjoying your season whatever it may be at this time of the year, here, it is Winter, and we have plenty of snow to prove it this year!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Enjoyable tour with you on your excursion. Sounds like the stop at the Seawind jewelry shop was a nice added bonus. Nice photos, especially liked the jewelry shop and garden. Great place tow work and create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually purchased the wired necklace with the three beads (mauve, white, and pink),

      Delete
  2. What a cute little shop in the middle of a lovely garden. The necklace you purchased looks interesting. I've always admired the one you wear in your lead photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lovely flowers make me wish it were blooming time here! Four feet of snow in the last 10 days and looking at another foot tomorrow -- oh, spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of the dragonfly on the branch. It looks like a sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs - and I have to confess that I have fallen in love with that dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That workshop reminds me a little of my sister's home workshop, of which there is a photo in my contribution this week. Very clever to catch that dragonfly in a photo. I was watching David Attenborough on TV tonight showing how dragonflies can move all four wings in different directions all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look like a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place to have a workshop!

    ReplyDelete