Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Friday, March 6, 2015

Staying cool, calm, and collected........

I took this picture with my old camera (non digital) so it may not be as sharp as it should be.  I trie to incorporate all the things I like, tea, calligraphy, compote dish, music, etc.  To tie in with the theme, I have a music book open with musical notes, I think it may be Loch Lomond.

I really like the theme picture, if you would like to see it to, follow the link to:
www.sepiasaturday.blogspot.com






Have a great weekend sepia peeps!  Rosie.

7 comments:

  1. Rose, your photo composition is very nice. Great choice of objects. And I enjoy all of the elements except the calligraphy. It reminds me of what I'm doing with my Mom's hymnal for a scrapbook page. I love Alan's theme image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely composition Rosie; it would make a rather special greeetings card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you were inspired to do a photograph rather than a story. I like the choice of items for the vignette, but I'm LOVING that place mat. (Dresser scarf?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Wendy, it is a cloth place mat......

      Delete
  4. What a lovely photograph. I, of course, especially like the idea of the open music book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep twisting my head and trying to make out what the music is. I will accept your suggestion of Loch Lomand and whistle away whilst I look at the photograph again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely vignette. I really like the shadows :)

    ReplyDelete