Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Thursday, November 5, 2015

SepiaSaturday November 7, 2015

This time around, I thought I would submit this picture I took while visiting my son, his wife and little grand daughter on Prince Edward Island.  I had an old camera I was fooling around with and snapped a few pictures, this was originally two pictures, one of the three of them, and one of me and the little one.  It somehow got meshed all into one!


Although I submitted my next picture before for another theme, I thought I would submit it again, this is a picture of my Dad in his father's old car, and I do believe that little spirit at the foreground is my brother, Maurice when he was just a little tyke.  Looks kind of spooky........



For more "exposure", go visit  www.sepiasaturday.blogspot.com      Have a great weekend everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Two terrific photos. The first an unexpected delight and the second a bit mysterious. I missed last week as I was otherwise engaged and really didn't have anything like these to fit the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you were able to find your way back to Sepia Sat.! Nice post. The first picture is really a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great pictures. The first one is particularly impressive, you could never hope to achieve something like that it you tried to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I took the picture with a home made camera a friend had made, it was the first time I used it, but oddly enough, only these two pictures got entwined.

      Delete
  4. I like both, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that first one is a gem, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both pretty fantastic, but in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the first one is the winner- a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete