Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Photo shoot on Rte 118 and Rte 108, Miramichi, NB, June, 2016

Last week, my photographer buddy and I went on a photo shoot again.  It was shaping up to be a very hot day so we set out early. The first four were taken off a bridge not too far in on Rte 118, South Nelson, NB



Columns of a bygone bridge are still in the water.....


Love the pile of chopped wood by the old barn, reminds me of my childhood.

This used to be an old store in McKinleyville, Rte 118.




Still in McKinleyville:


The next five photos were taken at Doucette's at Doyle Brook, Rte 118.  Very enchanting will all the birds houses and pretty flowers.






Birch grove I came upon, I like the contrast of white against green.




Wild flowers along side the road, Route 108 around Millerton, NB


Field of daisies

Close up of dainty daisies.

Field of buttercups and wild roses, Williamstown Rd, Rte 108

More buttercups, there were lots and lots of buttercups!

St. Patrick's Drive, Nelson taken from the opposite side of the beautiful Miramcihi River, Miramichi, NB

We see the tip of Beaubear Island, Nelson, NB


That wraps up my photo shoot, June 27, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment