Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Monday, September 5, 2011

Trip to Miscou Island, New Brunswick

Some boats used for fishing snow crabs put away on shore now that the season is over.

Beautiful flower bed in a park across from the boats above around Shippegan, NB, enroute to Miscou Island.

This is the Atlantic Ocean at Miscou Island, north of New Brunswick.  A switch from last weekend where I saw the Atlantic Ocean from the south of New Brunswick at Grand Manan Island.

Abandoned houses always get my attention, something very lonely about them.  I can't resist taking photos of them.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely look at New Brunswick Rosie, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise, if you scroll to older posts, you can see the pictures I posted from my Grand Manan Island trip....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive