Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Miramichi's first annual Photo Walk

I have posted some of my pictures from the World Wide Photo Walk from last Sunday at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/a_la_carte
We started at Lounsbury street and finished at the City Square Restaurant for tea/coffee.  Most enjoyable even if it did sprinkle a bit of rain at times.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie, I think the link must be broken - it simply takes me to what appears to be a dead Flickr page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is strange, I will look into that when I get home from work. Oops, I think I know what the problem is: I spelled flickr wrong. Try:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/a_la_carte

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete