Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spring shot of the backyard


I am still house sitting at this gorgeous waterfront house.  I took a winter scene of the empty barrel covered with snow, here is a spring shot. 


Every weekend, when I get to stay home and not go to work, I feel like I am on a vacation.  I sit on the back terrace in the morning at my bistro set and drink tea while the sun beams down on me.  Later in the day, I move around to the back of the house in the screened in veranda.

I think when I retire, I may do some more of this house sitting, I will get to stay in such interesting places!!  Hope everyone is having a grand summer or winter depending where you are situated.

No comments:

Post a Comment