Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What a difference one day makes

It all started around supper time on Monday evening, big dark and angry clouds drifted ever so slowly over the house and over the river.  I thought there for awhile, we were going to get a tornado.  To say the least I was scared, but luckily, the thunder wasn't all that bad and it didn't for long.



The following evening, Tuesday, (last night), the sky gave me such a beautiful and serene sunset, I like the beams from the sun peeking out just behind the clouds.


The yellow clouds here looked like a big light bulb, what a sight!!


If you look closely enough, you can see a bird in flight in the middle of the picture.  The formation only lasted a minute or two, glad I was able to capture it with my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have a separate folder in my directory where I collect my cloud pictures. And sometimes you see faces, animals and all for free :)

    ReplyDelete