Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Sunday, August 25, 2013

visited my son and family this weekend.

A Dragon fly alighted on this stick, while Andrew and I were playing bocci ball, his wings are transparent.
 Conan the (house) cat was taken outside, what a funny expression, like he is saying, What the heck am I doing here outside)?
 Broke open to celebrate Andrew and Christine's new home!
 We made a campfire, I can't remember the last time I was aside a campfire.....it was fun.
 This picture is a bit deceiving, it looks like Chrstine is afire, but I assure you she wasn't!
 The cinders of the campfire.
Ah, marshmallows being roasted over a campfire!  Yum yum!

We finished the evening with lounge chairs in the straight out position with sleeping bags and pillows, (the late evening was getting a bit nippy), and we did some star gazing.  There were no artificial lights on, just the sparkling of the stars, a calm ending to a perfect day and evening.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures that evoke the family get-together perfectly. Your excellent dragonfly picture caught my eye. I have a thing about them.

    http://hangingonmyword.blogspot.com.es/2011/05/dragonflies-draw-flame.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.

    Great pictures of the Dragonfly and capturing the cats expression.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive