Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Friday, October 16, 2015

SepiaSaturday October 17, 2015

I looked at the prompt picture and went searching for something to submit.  I found these three pictures, hope they fill the space.






Now, my Mother and Father, my two brothers and me, (I was definitely not looking left.  This was around 1952 or 1953.  A few years later, Mom and Dad were to have 3 more children, 2 girls and 1 boy, all within 3 years!!!


----my daughter and her husband, they are looking to the left as were the ones in the prompt picture! 
 
 Last but not least, my beautiful daughter and her handsome husband, they are definitely looking left as are the ones in the prompt picture!!

For more shadows, children, left looking, clocks, sailor suits, teddy bears, five in a picture, etc. go visit www.sepiasaturday.blogspot.com

 

13 comments:

  1. I like the contrast between the group with your parents and you (Not looking left) and your daughter and husband. Good choices .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo with the car. Is your little brother wiping away a tear? Your mother had a glorious head of hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually your daughter and her husband were looking to their right, and you were looking to your left, although it looks the opposite in photos. Nice shots, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, but they are looking the same direction as the ones in prompt picture...:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, sorry Rosue, I wasn't meaning to be pedantic, but I guess I was, all the same.

      Delete
  4. Jo is right:) So confusing.
    A lovely set of photos, nicely on theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I wasn't at all confused/ You said THE left not THEIR left and I knew exacly what you meant. ! But I definitely felt cold lokking at them all rugged up in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, North New Brunswick, Canada does see very cold winter, early Spring and Late Falls....

      Delete
  6. Wonderful family photos, and excellent off to the side glances! I especially enjoy seeing the family shots together. Holding on, together. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel cold just looking at the first photo. Maybe that's partly because we are having the coldest weather since last April.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You hit the mark with all three photos as in each one - whether to the left or right - someone is looking away from the camera. The one of your daughter & her husband is lovely, but my favorite is of your mother and father and all you siblings in front of the car which reminds me of the old maroon '42 Pontiac I remember as the first car our family had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo of your parents, the kids, and the car. I'm glad they squatted because now we can see the car -- really helps date the photo and helps paint a picture of the era.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set!!
    I'm intrigued by the one with your parents, you, and your siblings.
    It looks like in the middle of nowhere,
    which would seem odd to me.
    And given your young age then,
    I guess you have no recollection of that specific moment,
    and its location...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete