This is a photo of my parents, Edmond and Jeanne taken on their wedding day in 1946. It is tattered and torn, had to retouch the creases out of it. I was born in 1950, I can still remember Mom sitting at the Vanity table combing her long curly hair when I was around five and thinking I had the most beautiful Mom ever! She is still a good looking 81 year old.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Lost all my followers
- Black man with white child and dog
- I need help with Table Topics for Toastmasters
- The Waters aren't always calm...............
- For Sepia Saturday 75
- A Day at the Beach
- An Embarrassing moment at Toastmasters
- A very special delivery by post
- In Keeping with the wedding/love theme this week f...
- Perfect day from start to finish
- ▼ May (10)