Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can One Possibly have a Good Day at Work?

Today was unbeliveably bright.  I guess it is right that the sun is the closest to the earth in January!  I don't know if that was what gave me such a wonderful day at work today.  Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, colleagues, clients, etc..  We were just sort of feeding off one another.

Getting better acquainted with my new surroundings, can't wait for summer!!  There is a big island in the kitchen, wired and full of drawers to store cooking and baking utensils.  Will have to sharpen my cullinary skills...and invite friends over to taste my concoctions.  Will have to step away from the old and tried Acadian fare and try something adventurous while I have the space to do it in, and the space to sit people down.......

2 comments:

  1. Some days just seem to be like that Rosie. Here's hoping there are many of them whilst you are staying in your new house.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive