Today was unbeliveably bright. I guess it is right that the sun is the closest to the earth in January! I don't know if that was what gave me such a wonderful day at work today. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, colleagues, clients, etc.. We were just sort of feeding off one another.
Getting better acquainted with my new surroundings, can't wait for summer!! There is a big island in the kitchen, wired and full of drawers to store cooking and baking utensils. Will have to sharpen my cullinary skills...and invite friends over to taste my concoctions. Will have to step away from the old and tried Acadian fare and try something adventurous while I have the space to do it in, and the space to sit people down.......
- ► 2013 (46)
- Can't put a price on sunrises and sunsets
- A picture of the Opera House in Newcastle/Miramic...
- The beauty in one's own backyard....
- A snowy wintery scene
- SepiaSaturday 109
- Icy conditions
- Talk Show Host
- Well, I went with this photo of my Aunt Sophie Bri...
- Can One Possibly have a Good Day at Work?
- Finally moved in!
- Edmond Thériault 1924-2011
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (127)