Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Monday, January 16, 2012

Talk Show Host

I have just come home from pretty intensive training to become a Talk Show Host.  Well, the back up to the Talk Show Host that is.  Whenever she can't be there, I will be filling in.  It is going to take some getting used to the ear piece I have to have in my ear to hear when we go for a commercial, etc.  If it means anything, when I did some practicing about coming in at the count of 10 seconds, the controller missed her cue, she said she was too interested in listening and watching me on the monitor.

This is strictly  a volunteer position, just once in awhile.  It will be an adventure which I couldn't pass up, since it was on my "Bucket List" that I had made up when I saw the movie starring Jack Nicolson.  Another thing was to become a red head at least once before I die.  Took me darn near two years to get rid of the color, I thought there for a while I was going to be a redhead until I died.....So wish me luck in my new adventure, will keep you updated on my tribulations and my bloopers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive