Sunday, January 8, 2012
Edmond Thériault 1924-2011
It has been quite a month or so, Dad took sick after only being at the Nursing Home eight days. He had been hospitalized the last 4 weeks. We lost him on New Year's Eve. We will miss him. He leaves behind six children, (3 sons and 3 daughters), many grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren, Katie Rose being the youngest at 14 months.
- ► 2013 (46)
- Can't put a price on sunrises and sunsets
- A picture of the Opera House in Newcastle/Miramic...
- The beauty in one's own backyard....
- A snowy wintery scene
- SepiaSaturday 109
- Icy conditions
- Talk Show Host
- Well, I went with this photo of my Aunt Sophie Bri...
- Can One Possibly have a Good Day at Work?
- Finally moved in!
- Edmond Thériault 1924-2011
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (127)