Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Old Man Winter, Begone

Heading for a mighty cold night tonight!  By tomorrow morning, it will be around -28 with windchill factor.  Last night my car heater decided it would stop working, so, in that cold tomorrow morning, I shall get into my car and travel a few kilometers to the garage.  Brrrrr, it promises to be cold!!!

I have put a protective shield over my windshield hoping that it will cut down on the frost on the window.

What went wrong?  I pictured myself somewhere in the south during these cold months....I guess I will have to put it on my bucket list.  My trip to Europe in the Fall was the last article on my Bucket List, guess I will have to make a new one.  How many can a person have in a lifetime I wonder?

2 comments:

  1. -28!! Is that Centigrade or Fahrenheit? Whichever, it is blooming cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alan, that is -28 degrees Celius, any which way, yes, it is freezing cold. Needless to say, I have been driving to work. My car is starting, however, it does with a whine, and it whines all the way to work, sort of like me when I don't want to go to work either...LOL

    ReplyDelete