Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Friday, January 28, 2011

I couldn't resist taking this picture of the tree from inside the Goodie Shop restaurant a couple of weeks ago. Thank goodness for the four seasons, there is beauty in all four!! A group of us meet there almost every Saturday morning for breakfast to sort of kick off the weekends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh me too...I love every season! One without the other would not make us a appreciative .

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday to you too Linda!

    Today I planned on doing housework, I went for a drive in the country instead, enjoyed the sunny weather and wintry scenes. I started housework when I got home then started shredding some zucchini, and tonight I am going to a good old fashioned Kitchen Party, the rest of the housework will have to wait till some evening next week, I'm sure it will still be there waiting for me like an old friend.......

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive