Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I went to a Kitchen Party in Loggieville last night. It was an older style home, they had a band in the living room and there was enough room for dancing!! It was a night of pleasant surprises as I bumped into one of my first cousins whom I hadn't seen for a few years. Two of my favorite guys sang and a famous photographer from Fredericton was also a guest, lovely evening all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive