Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a cold last couple of days!! My car growled at me a couple of times yesterday morning, but eventually started. I used too much juice from the battery, therefore setting off the LOCK mode to my radio/clock/stereo. Now, if I could only remember the secret code, I could have music in my car again! I bought an outdoor extension cord and plugged in my car tonight. I'll have no music but, I will have a car that starts........

Went to Toastmasters tonight, I did a reading and I was the Word master for the evening. I am getting more and more confidence in speaking to an audience.

2 comments:

  1. Now I am intrigued. Tell us more about Toastmasters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toastmasters is an organization that helps a person speak in public. One can even go on to competitions. Although crowds do not scare me, I would like to know how to give a speech properly. At every meeting, there is such a thing as Table Topics. With no advanced warning of what your topic will be, you speak for 2 minutes. I really enjoy that part!! Is there not Toastmasters in the UK??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive