Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Since the theme for Sepia Saturday was Pubs, I didn't have any pictures relating to a pub, so I visited one today instead.  Matilda Murdoch, the 90 year old fiddler was there in a Jam Session.  Also, there was an accordian player named Dawn Harkin from Donegal, Ireland.  Very musical afternoon, from there, I went to a benefit for a man waiting for a liver transplant, there were literally hundreds there, and more music!!!  I had an enjoyable time.  When I got home I took a picture of the moon rising, it is supposed to look bigger tonight for some reason which escapes me now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive