Saturday, March 19, 2011
Since the theme for Sepia Saturday was Pubs, I didn't have any pictures relating to a pub, so I visited one today instead. Matilda Murdoch, the 90 year old fiddler was there in a Jam Session. Also, there was an accordian player named Dawn Harkin from Donegal, Ireland. Very musical afternoon, from there, I went to a benefit for a man waiting for a liver transplant, there were literally hundreds there, and more music!!! I had an enjoyable time. When I got home I took a picture of the moon rising, it is supposed to look bigger tonight for some reason which escapes me now.............
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Conducting the Meeting
- New Duty at Toastmasters
- Working Late
- Since the theme for Sepia Saturday was Pubs, I did...
- My Uncle's Sugar Shack in Quebec
- Yesterday I went to a Dessert theatre at a local c...
- Katie Rose at 5 months, March 2011
- Men's Suits from 1939
- King Edward VII
- I will have to be contend with looking at all the ...
- I am having trouble posting a picture this morning...
- For Sepia Saturday March 5
- I aced another speech at Toastmasters last night. ...
- Steamboat Alexandra
- ▼ March (14)