Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Working Late

While working late tonight, I got hungry.  I went to the fridge in the board room, made some toast.  One piece of bread was smaller than the other, and so, burned, creating a bit of smoke.  This set off the alarm, which in turn brought 2 fire trucks to our door.  I was truly a "red"Rose as I showed them the remains of my burned toast which I opt to eat since I had caused such a commotion!!  Last year, I set off the alarm when I burned a chocolate cookie in the microwave, so I think I will start to eat out from now on.......of course, this is a two fold exercise, at least we know that the alarm truly works....AND quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive