Tuesday, March 22, 2011
While working late tonight, I got hungry. I went to the fridge in the board room, made some toast. One piece of bread was smaller than the other, and so, burned, creating a bit of smoke. This set off the alarm, which in turn brought 2 fire trucks to our door. I was truly a "red"Rose as I showed them the remains of my burned toast which I opt to eat since I had caused such a commotion!! Last year, I set off the alarm when I burned a chocolate cookie in the microwave, so I think I will start to eat out from now on.......of course, this is a two fold exercise, at least we know that the alarm truly works....AND quickly!!!
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Conducting the Meeting
- New Duty at Toastmasters
- Working Late
- Since the theme for Sepia Saturday was Pubs, I did...
- My Uncle's Sugar Shack in Quebec
- Yesterday I went to a Dessert theatre at a local c...
- Katie Rose at 5 months, March 2011
- Men's Suits from 1939
- King Edward VII
- I will have to be contend with looking at all the ...
- I am having trouble posting a picture this morning...
- For Sepia Saturday March 5
- I aced another speech at Toastmasters last night. ...
- Steamboat Alexandra
- ▼ March (14)