Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun Filled Day



Spent a joyful day eating at O'Donaghue's in their outside cafe, I had Pan Fried Haddock, done to perfection, the new manager is a Chef!  Then that was followed by a Jam Session with Matilda Murdoch, she will be 92 in January and still fiddling away!  Attended some of the first annual Dragon Boat Races, now I am ready to drop in bed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds a very satisfying day all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Little Nell, a most interesting and fun filled day indeed, I find myself having to go to bed early again tonight, getting too old for all this I guess!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive