Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rain is good

I can't believe how much my scarlet runners have grown in just the space of one week!!  I guess it is all that rain we are getting.

It is August 15 today, we Acadians celebrate Acadian Day, (where we celebrate overcoming the expulsion of the Acadians in the late 1700's), lots of fun, music and food.  Hope there is something left  when I get off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive