Thursday, February 10, 2011
Going back a couple of generations
These are my maternal three great aunts. Mom used to have an inn called The Regent House Inn and she named the three rooms after them, Sarah, Sophie, and Rose. My sister and I used to dress up Victorian and serve Tea by reservation. I don't know what I enjoyed most, serving the fines ladies tea or dressing up........in any case, we all enjoyed ourselves.
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Oscar Awards
- Salmon fishing in Miramichi
- Simpsons Catalogue of 1939
- The Circus Comes to Town
- Queen Elizabeth and King George VI
- Notre Dame Convent Postcard
- Old Court House In Newcastle, NB
- Winter time--Got to love it!
- Looking forward to these days again!!!
- Queen Victoria Stamp
- Exert from my Post Card Collection
- School Days
- Only the shadow knows.......
- On foot for awhile now.
- My uniformed years
- A Very Cold Morning, brrrrrrrrr
- Going back a couple of generations
- We are No. 1
- I had my speech all ready
- A new experience
- Pond Hockey at the Air Base, Feb 5, 2011
- Pond Hockey
- I had an usual day today. I went to work for 9am,...
- It's Smelt Fry time again! I do my own, but much ...
- Well, we escaped the brunt of the storm, so off to...
- Another fun night at Toastmasters! The one who wa...
- This is what is left of the Thériault Clan (of ...
- ▼ February (30)