Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Going back a couple of generations

These are my maternal three great aunts. Mom used to have an inn called The Regent House Inn and she named the three rooms after them, Sarah, Sophie, and Rose. My sister and I used to dress up Victorian and serve Tea by reservation. I don't know what I enjoyed most, serving the fines ladies tea or dressing up........in any case, we all enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive