No Toastmasters tonight because of the road conditions due to the snow that has been falling all day. Too bad, I had my speech, "The Circus comes to Town" already to deliver. Oh well, next week I guess.
My next speech will be about all the inventors. poets, statesmen and such that gained prominence during Queen Victoria's reign.
I am so enjoying Toastmasters.
Last night, we had our Ladies Games Group. We played EYE REMEMBER,(a memory game), it was a lot of fun, hard to play though when there was so many discussions going on, but we never play by the rules anyway, that is why it is so much fun!!!
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Oscar Awards
- Salmon fishing in Miramichi
- Simpsons Catalogue of 1939
- The Circus Comes to Town
- Queen Elizabeth and King George VI
- Notre Dame Convent Postcard
- Old Court House In Newcastle, NB
- Winter time--Got to love it!
- Looking forward to these days again!!!
- Queen Victoria Stamp
- Exert from my Post Card Collection
- School Days
- Only the shadow knows.......
- On foot for awhile now.
- My uniformed years
- A Very Cold Morning, brrrrrrrrr
- Going back a couple of generations
- We are No. 1
- I had my speech all ready
- A new experience
- Pond Hockey at the Air Base, Feb 5, 2011
- Pond Hockey
- I had an usual day today. I went to work for 9am,...
- It's Smelt Fry time again! I do my own, but much ...
- Well, we escaped the brunt of the storm, so off to...
- Another fun night at Toastmasters! The one who wa...
- This is what is left of the Thériault Clan (of ...
- ▼ February (30)