I did something this morning I have never done in my life before, ever! I shaved a man. My Dad is very weak and hasn't been able to shave in the last few days. I offered to shave him thinking, Gee I shave my legs, how difficult can it be?
Well, I first used scissors to cut the long whiskers, then proceeded to put shaving foam, so far so good. An hour after, I finally finished, leaving some whiskers just around the bottom of his chin, (the Brad Pitt look).
I now have a greater appreciation for the lengths you men go to look handsome for us! Dad will turn 87 years old on Friday, hope he is around for a long time yet.
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Oscar Awards
- Salmon fishing in Miramichi
- Simpsons Catalogue of 1939
- The Circus Comes to Town
- Queen Elizabeth and King George VI
- Notre Dame Convent Postcard
- Old Court House In Newcastle, NB
- Winter time--Got to love it!
- Looking forward to these days again!!!
- Queen Victoria Stamp
- Exert from my Post Card Collection
- School Days
- Only the shadow knows.......
- On foot for awhile now.
- My uniformed years
- A Very Cold Morning, brrrrrrrrr
- Going back a couple of generations
- We are No. 1
- I had my speech all ready
- A new experience
- Pond Hockey at the Air Base, Feb 5, 2011
- Pond Hockey
- I had an usual day today. I went to work for 9am,...
- It's Smelt Fry time again! I do my own, but much ...
- Well, we escaped the brunt of the storm, so off to...
- Another fun night at Toastmasters! The one who wa...
- This is what is left of the Thériault Clan (of ...
- ▼ February (30)