Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge

Mirrored image of the Centennial Bridge
One frosty and very still morning in November, 2010, Centennial Bridge, Miramichi, NB, Canada

About Me

My photo
Miramichi, NB, Canada
Spiritual,fun loving,hard working

Followers

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada

Hay Island, Neguac, New Brunswick, Canada
Reflections in the water

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Very Cold Morning, brrrrrrrrr






When I went outside this morning, I took a deep breath and my nostrils stuck together, I knew then it was at least -26 degrees celius. I was a bit off, it was -29 degrees. I bundled up anyway and met some friends for breakfast at the Goodie Shop before going to work. I took this pictures through the restaurant window. There were some pigeons perched on the porch railing, trying to keep warm no doubt. I am eagerly awaiting Spring!!!! At least, it is sunny now for a few days, will be able to go to the capital city, Fredericton to visit with my youngest son who turned 29 yesterday. I have just finished baking him his favorite cake, banana coconut cake. Looking forward to a little R & R for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive