It's Smelt Fry time again! I do my own, but much prefer find a restaurant that serves them either fried on the grill or deep fried. I've missed out the last two weekends. Looks like a good weekend for the Pond Hockey. It will be held at the airbase in Chatham/Miramichi instead of the French Fort Cove this year because of safety issues. Fireworks Saturday night at 8am in case anyone is in town.
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Oscar Awards
- Salmon fishing in Miramichi
- Simpsons Catalogue of 1939
- The Circus Comes to Town
- Queen Elizabeth and King George VI
- Notre Dame Convent Postcard
- Old Court House In Newcastle, NB
- Winter time--Got to love it!
- Looking forward to these days again!!!
- Queen Victoria Stamp
- Exert from my Post Card Collection
- School Days
- Only the shadow knows.......
- On foot for awhile now.
- My uniformed years
- A Very Cold Morning, brrrrrrrrr
- Going back a couple of generations
- We are No. 1
- I had my speech all ready
- A new experience
- Pond Hockey at the Air Base, Feb 5, 2011
- Pond Hockey
- I had an usual day today. I went to work for 9am,...
- It's Smelt Fry time again! I do my own, but much ...
- Well, we escaped the brunt of the storm, so off to...
- Another fun night at Toastmasters! The one who wa...
- This is what is left of the Thériault Clan (of ...
- ▼ February (30)